"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." (Gen. 1:27)

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hollywood Jesus, blogging and other stuff

Has it really been 3 months?

Given the amount of time since my last post, I felt it appropriate to write a brief piece to update anyone who might be interested on my status with this blog.  As it stands, I have been writing reviews for Hollywood Jesus now since last November.  It has been--and remains--my goal to continue to blog on Movio Dei whenever possible.  However, because of my work at HJ (which, by the way, I have found personally and spiritually invigorating), I have neglected my posting on this site on a regular basis.

But I'm not willing to shut it down.

As a result, in an effort to continue to use this site, I will post a link to my latest reviews on Hollywood Jesus as they come.  What's more, it is still my intent to continue to utilize this blog for my personal musings.  (Though, to be fair, that will be less frequent than my posting with HJ.)

Movio Dei has been an exciting project for me over the last year and remains so.

I'm looking forward to what God has in store for us in Year Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment