"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." (Gen. 1:27)

Friday, January 21, 2011

From time to time...

I will also be using this blog as a place to drop my film reviews as well.  It is my hope for these reviews to not just about be how 'good' a movie is.  In fact, that's not really what I'm going for.  It's more about what are some of the central spiritual themes that can be mined from them.

I will post some of my back reviews--mainly to get things rolling--so keep in mind that some of these are not currently in the multiplex.  (And, in fact, some of them have already been made available online through Tyndale's website.)  Nevertheless, this seems like the forum to pass them on.

So, let's drop a few and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment